Chuck's Recent Presentations
Chuck Ingels' selected presentations
• Growing Deciduous Fruit Trees and Citrus, Napa County Master Gardener Training, Feb. 11, 2014.
• Brown Marmorated Stink Bug, Current Issues in Invasive/Emerging Pests & Diseases, Feb. 5, 2014.
• Invasion of the True Bugs, Sacramento Master Gardener meeting, Jan. 14, 2014
• Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs: ID, Effects on Grapes and Wine, Monitoring, and Control (minus Joe Fiola's vineyard & juice/wine taint slides), Current Issues in Vineyard Health, Nov. 22, 2013
• Sustainable Weed Management in Landscapes and Rights-of-Way, 23nd Annual Horticultural Pest Control Seminar, Davis, Oct. 24, 2013
• Soils and Soil Fertility, Calif. Farm Academy, Feb. 19, 2013
• Fruit and Nut Tree Pruning for Arborists, Western Chapter ISA workshop, June 28, 2012 (PDF 15 mb)
• Pruning Ornamental and Fruit Trees, Gardeners' Gathering, Loomis, March 3, 2012 (PDF 6.9 mb)
• Growth and Care of Roots, Master Gardener Training January 12, 2011 (PDF 6.7mb)
• Growing Fruit and Nut Trees, Berries, and Grapes in the Home Garden, Master Gardener Training, February 9, 2011 (PDF 6.8mb)
• Soils: Characteristics and Management, Master Gardener Training, January 12, 2011 (PDF 3.7mb)
• Soil Nutrition, Fertilizers, and Cover Crops, Master Gardener Training, January 19, 2011 (PDF 2.9mb)
•Alternative Turf Species for Reducing Water Use and Mowing, Sustainable Turf Grass Management Workshop, February 16, 2011 (PDF 2.3mb)